The interview is an opportunity for you and for us to discern if our school is the best placement for your child. To help you prepare for the interview, we have listed some questions below that might be discussed. Reflecting on these questions ahead of time will help our interview process to flow smoothly. In addition, we encourage you to bring your own questions for us.
1. How did you hear about The Lamb of God School?
2. What things are most important to you in coming to a new school?
3. What are some things you do as a family to help your child grow spiritually?
4. Do you currently have a church family?
5. When helping your child grow, how does your child respond to training or correction?
6. What strengths do you see in your child?
7. If your child is in first grade or beyond:
- Is he/she reading on grade level? How are his/her math skills?
- How much homework might he/she have each night currently?
- Are you aware of any learning issues or differences in your child?